Scooby's Bizarre Adventure Scooby's Bizarre Adventure

savage

you really nailed making something unique here i think and with some thanks to the camera swinging motion you got goin on (you mentioned in a response below that this was a first for working with new softwares- good work i say) and honestly it's not going to stick with some people just because it's so over-the-top but the campy anime vibe plus the totally ridiculous premise of shaggy fisting scooby doo that makes this solid as a newgrounds submission. taking dumb ideas and rolling with them brings us good shit like this so p much never change and keep developing yrself stylistically

Boundless Boundless

sharp as fuck. I liked how experimental everything was, and apart from that the art was super easy on the eyes. great colors, good looks, good animations. It was short but managed to get so much done in that amount of time. good work B-)

digsBot responds:

Awww yeah, NEDP approved! Thank ya very much :D

I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

stylish, frantic, and really fun to watch. lip sync may have been off at times, but you make up for the lack of precision with clever segues that complement the song's lyrics and brilliant, lively animation. the characters you show off have a lot of energy and are lots of fun to watch. Plus: fucking reel big fish. the video reflects a lot of the sarcastic, fun style the band itself goes for, which is definitely something a lot of people forget about when making animations about songs they like. Well done, sir

Colour My World Colour My World

...

After loading up what I figured was another one of those silly flash games on Newgrounds, I was proven very, very wrong. Color My World was like stumbling into a dream- A dream with physics programmed by actionscript, but it couldn't have felt more right. With these self-reflecting signs marking my way as I wander through this landscape of shades of gray, I just can't help but feel like this game was made specifically for me. The message conveyed through this silly flash game really rocked my world.

The art was simple yet effective, and the animation was just great, music provided a strange calm, and it lasts as long as it needs to. Now all I want is Colour My Universe (:

Earthbound Quiz Earthbound Quiz